SUMMER CAMP 2017
St. Martin de Porres Marianist School is pleased to offer our students grades Pre-k– entering 7 in September a full day Summer Camp.
- Nine weeks of camp from June 19 – August 18.
- Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Program Highlights and Notes:
- The day will start with academics. The first 45 minutes the children will work on their Summer Bridge Books and do other academic activities.
- The remainder of the day will consist of activities and trips. Some of the activities include visits to local attractions, Chaminade High School’s pool (several times a week) and Kellenberg Memorial High School to watch theatrical performances.
- Students will bring their own lunch each day.
- Please call regarding multiple child discounts.
Price is as follows
ONE week: $350
TWO weeks: $550
THREE weeks: $800
FOUR weeks: $1,050
FIVE weeks: $1,300
SIX weeks: $1,550
SEVEN weeks: $1,800
EIGHT weeks: $2,050
NINE weeks $2,300
Please call the Main Office for a Summer Camp Registration Form, or feel free to stop in to register. The first week’s payment is due at time of Registration.
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE.